Sanity may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. In line with the GDPR law this policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
WHAT SANITY COLLECTS
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information such as your email address and phone number
- Health questionnaire details that are entered when you book online.
- Any queries/messages submitted to our website by you
WHAT SANITY DOES WITH THE INFORMATION GATHERED
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide services to you
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about our services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, if you have given us permission to do so via the Opt In.
- We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure Sanity’s website is hosted by Shynee Website who’s servers are based in one of Europe’s leading data centres and are monitored by a team of Engineers, Cutting edge technology is in place to ensure that you receive a reliable, uninterrupted service – and we’re pleased to report a consistent year on year up-time of 99.98%.
THIRD PARTY REQUESTS
We have a link to Twitter, and Facebook on Sanity’s website. If you click through to Twitter using this link, Twitter records that an anonymous visitor has viewed our Twitter account from our website link. It does not record any personal details regarding you.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing Sanity at ‘[email protected]’
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. This will be provided to you, usually free of charge, via email. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Sanity at the company’s registered address, 65 Heronscroft, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK41 9ND
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Due to public liability insurance to cover the health and wellbeing of clients undergoing treatment at Sanity all data will be held for 7 years.