29 Jun Osteopathy and Applied Kinesiology by Wini Thomas coming to Sanity
What is Osteopathy and what can be treated?
Osteopaths are capable of treating a wide range of disorders (not just back pain). However, Osteopaths are usually recognised to help with muscle or joint related problems. Some common problems may include:
- low back pain which may or may not include sciatica
- neck and upper back pain which may or may not include pain in shoulder,
- peripheral joint pain (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle, foot)
- workplace strains
- sports injuries
- backache of pregnancy
- symptoms of chronic conditions, e.g., asthma, arthritis
- stiffness associated with wear and tear
- effects of trauma, e.g. falls, sprains and impact injuries
- circulatory problems
- digestion problems, e.g. irritable bowel syndrome, constipation
- postural problems & many others
What is Applied Kinesiology and how can Applied Kinesiology support your health and wellbeing?
Applied Kinesiology is based on the work of Dr George Goodheart, whose philosophy was that health is a balance between structural, biochemical and emotional factors, also referred to as the ‘Triad of Health’. It uses muscle testing as a diagnostic tool to help to evaluate imbalances in these three areas.
In general, the Applied Kinesiologist finds a muscle that tests weak and then attempts to determine why that muscle is not functioning properly. In some cases the practitioner may test for environmental or food sensitivities factors by using a previously strong muscle to find what weakens it, bit like a switch. The practitioner will then evaluate and apply the therapy that will best eliminate the muscle weakness and restore health.
Here are some of the complaints that can be supported using Applied Kinesiology;
- Skin problems such as rashes, acne, eczema, psoriasis
- Muscle and joint pain
- Vitamin and mineral imbalances
- Digestive issues
- Acid reflux, heartburn
- Indigestion, constipation, diarrhoea
- Bloating, Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Hormonal imbalances
- Allergies and food sensitivities
- Candida, Thrush
- Recurring infections
- Sinus problems
- Chronic Fatigue
- General Tiredness
To find out more about Osteopathy and Applied Kinesiology please visit www.winithomas.co.uk
All about Wini
Since 1998 Wini has been passionate about helping people to feel better and reach their optimal health and experience wellness. Wini understands that health is more than just about relief of your pain or absence of dis-ease, “Your Health is Your Wealth”‘* and is the most important asset you have.
Wini offers a free 20 minute telephone consultation to help you to decide whether Osteopathy or Applied Kinesiology is the right for you. Wini will answer all of your questions and explain how it can benefit you.
If you would like to book a free consultation or an appointment, please call Wini on 07490 686 183 or email Wini at [email protected]